2. All parents were like the parent I spoke to on the phone this afternoon. "You shouldn't be worrying about the musical costumes. Let me sort it all out!"
3. The teachers would give me my musical kids for the whole day on Monday so I could rehearse them properly.
4. There was another day in this week.
5. We didn't have to sing a Christmas carol at parliament house tomorrow. (We'll do our normal repertoire as well, but silent night still needs a lot of work.)
6. I had shoes that matched my parliament house-appropriate dress.
7. I had time to rehearse my choir again before our performance tomorrow.
8. I had done all the paperwork for our performance tomorrow.
9. I was better at remember people's names.
10. I was better at asking people for help.
This is me not panicking.
First things first. Write the musical narration. I can do this. I will do this now.
[Or maybe I'll blog.]