- Singing with 100 people who love to sing, being led by minimal (but exceptional) instrumentalists.
- Staying up late watching Andy Judd and Sarah Bailey muck around with one of my lyrics and set it to music. Amazing process. Andy played chords and Sarah made up stuff over the top. After a couple of hours we had a demo verse and a demo chorus (they didn't match so well, but it's a start.)
- Leading the songwriting elective. Was heaps of fun. Watch out for up and coming songwriters!
- Eating more junk food in one weekend than I've eaten in an entire year. There was chocolate everywhere.
- Being at the beautiful Port Hacking.
- Coming home to find that my blog's continued without me!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
It was fantastic. My 5th twist. Possibly the best. Highlights?