Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Body Pump 70

I've done this for a month now. About time I wrote it up...

Body Pump #70

Warmup: Don’t Leave me with the Light On – Danzel

standard, nothing too special.

Squats: It’s All Your Fault – Pink

Love the song. A little shorter than normal, but still fairly intense.

Chest: Infinity 2008 – Guru Josh Project

Horrid. The song works in 5 bar phrases which are hard to get used to. There are a lot of extra slow presses using the whole 5 bars to go down then up, but then the singles... Ouch. I've recently put my weights up (20kgs) and if I'm still alive at the end I'm doing well.

Back: True Believer – E-Type

Don't be tricked - there's a false ending about 90 seconds before the real end. It's hard work and there are not many breaks.

Triceps: Keeps Gettin’ Better – Christine Aguilera

No bar (which I like). Pushups, kickbacks, overhead plate thing.

Biceps: Gotta Be Somebody – Nickelback

This one's not too bad. Pretty standard.

Lunges: Raindrops (Encore Une Fois) – Sash! feat. Stunt

Hurts. One leg then squats (feels unco since one leg is fatigued) then other leg. Lots of bottom half pulses.

Shoulders: Thunderstruck – Hinder

Terrible. Really bad. Side raises till you die then mac raises then bar over head.

Abdominals: Love Lockdown – Kanye West

Interesting stuff with plate then side hover rotation things. Tough.

Cooldown: If I Were A Boy – Beyonce

Yeah.

Overall, hard work. Good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment