Friday, December 3, 2010

this has been a fantastic year

Work has become a bigger part of my life, with the moves from supply to contract teaching, classroom to music teaching, and working in a group of schools to working at just one school. I'm loving it and feel like I'm doing a good job. With the change of address and now living just across the road from school, family, church and work life feels smoother and more integrated. The kids love having me based where they are.

Still waiting to find out if I have a job next year. If I don't, it's back to the supply circuit (which is easy and lucrative, but not as much fun.)

1 comment:

  1. Conversely, we're enjoying not living near the school:
    http://polymath74.blogspot.com/2010/12/not-living-next-to-school.html

    I'm particularly enjoying the privacy - up in Mackay our dining room, back deck and strip of yard / clothes line was over-looked by the staff room and any persons walking that way to get to the street via the church office next door.

    ReplyDelete