Thursday, January 28, 2010

busy busy busy

Kids have been back at school for 2 days and still I haven't had my 6 hour coffee shop sit!  Tomorrow?

Exciting stuff though. 

Andrew and I have been doing some fun exercise circuits.  Fun because Andrew hurts and I don't.  

Our 1-2 Kings church4kids program begins this week.  We've printed and bound 150 kids' workbooks. Meryl and her friends at MPC have written a companion at home read-think-pray booklet covering some of the kings we don't get to look at on Sundays.  It's great stuff, taking my angle (and fonts) and pushing the older kids further.

Also in the initial stages of planning a Brisbane Twist Music Ministry Conference.  Fantastic.  More info soon.

Sadly, it's 6 months today since Abby died.  She is not forgotten.  Come Lord Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. The Kings stuff sounds great - just wish my Joanna was old enough to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lucy. If you were at our church... Our kids from age 4 up are doing the kings program. We have three levels written - reader, early reader, pre-reader - but MPC is only using it for the older 2 levels. You guys have so many kids!

    ReplyDelete