Thursday, October 22, 2009

today

1. Thought I wasn't going to survive RPM at the gym. Wondered how many people it would take to carry me out of the RPM room if I passed out and fell off my bike.
2. Said 'no' to three work requests for that school. (Yes, all for work today. Desperate times. Final one came at 8.50am - 'are you sure you can't work today?')
3. Bringing order to a chaotic home ahead of Sydney trip tomorrow. Have tidied, dusted and vacuumed. Still to mop and cook.
4. Need haircut. It's been 6 months.
5. Need to bath dog. She's going to grandma's for the weekend.
6. Friends coming for dinner tonight
7. Playing grown-ups tonight
8. Need to pack kids and us for weekend.
9. Need to work out what song I'll be talking about at Twist on Saturday. Suggestions? (Something I wrote.)
10. Go to bed - leave at 7am tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

  1. Will you get your hear coloured again and see if anyone notices this time when you get your haircut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool that you remembered! I've gone another shade darker than last time. I think it's noticable. The hairdresser was shocked that I'd let my hair go 6 months without any attention...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody's game for a suggestion? I'll make one, just in case it's helpful.

    Perfect Lamb of God.

    It's a great song, and deserves a bit more attention, to start with. But the thing I like is the turn it takes at the end...the question that's been driving everything (ie, how can this be?) becomes almost irrelevant when you come to the prospect of seeing him face to face. Just a beautiful beautiful idea.

    fwiw.

    ReplyDelete