Thursday, October 22, 2009

Open letter to Jason from Timmakeacut Information Technologies

Dear Jason,

Thank you for your many emails offering to design a website for me. Although I didn't ask for your services, you have been persistent in your offers to help. In another world, this might be commendable.

I do not now or at any stage in the future plan to take you up on your offer. My reason for this is simple. Your fonting.

It is awful. If you can't chose an attractive and readable font for a simple email, I clearly can not trust you to design an entire webpage.

Please do not send me any more emails. Your fonts choices make me queasy.

If you aspire to be successful spammer, I recommend that you improve in this area.

Yours,

Simone R.

1 comment:

  1. If he really can spell "Information Technologies" then you should at least give him credit for making an effort above and beyond the usual spammer.

    ReplyDelete