Monday, October 19, 2009

12 [sharable] things that I like about my husband

1. That he's a Christian.
2. That he's married to me.
3. That he can do stuff, like build a room under the house and hook up a tv and change a light globe.
4. That he's not the slightest bit controlling.
5. That he is tall.
6. That he is stronger than me, even though I work out and he doesn't.
7. That he needs to shave every day and he does shave every day.
8. That he can beat me in an argument.
9. That he is kind and doesn't put me down ever.
10. That we have fun together.
11. That it's 5.32pm and he's fine with the fact that I've made no plans for dinner.
12. That I'm pretty sure he'd choose me again if he had the choice.

7 comments:

  1. Now, because I know you don't like to boast,you have to do the 10 sharable things you don't like about me...
    And incidentally I didn't shave today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Simon: Awww... how sweet!

    @Andrew: It's holidays, live it up!

    @Simone: See, this @ thing works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many items are there on the unsharable list?

    ReplyDelete
  4. N - wouldn't you like to know.
    kutz. I don't think I'll go that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On a scale from 1 to rugged, how does Andrew look at the end of a day when he hasn't shaved?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry if that's on the 'not sharable' list... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. after the last two days I'm coming up very rugged - I love holidays

    ReplyDelete