Monday, August 23, 2010

that schooling post may have sounded a bit strong.

I'm a fan of state education. I think a strong public school system that christians participate wholeheartedly in will ensure the best outcomes (both gospel and educational) for the greatest number of kids.

But I also believe that the decisions you make are your decisions and are none of my business.

Some of my best friends [went to private schools / send their kids to christians schools / homeschool their kids / vote liberal].

7 comments:

  1. Just saw this post after I posted what I did in "16 thoughts on schooling" - what you have posted here is helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Jennifer and Ben. Are you regular readers? Don't think you've commented before. Hope this isn't your introduction to my blog. I'm normally nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH GREAT.

    I comment on the other post saying I agree with you and then you get all squeamish on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is squeamish?

    Al. I'm waving at you all the way over there on the far left...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Simone,

    Short time reader, first time commenter. I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Simone,
    I read 168 hours regularly, and you are sometimes linked from there. I have enjoyed reading your blog. I don't often comment on blogs, but every now and then a post will draw out a comment!

    ReplyDelete