Monday, August 24, 2009

66 books

My friends are after an accompaniment for this song.

66 books in God's Holy Word
Telling the story of Jesus my Lord
The books of the Bible I now will tell
The books of the Bible I know so well

Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Dueteronomy.
Joshua, Judges, Ruth,
1st and 2nd Samuel,
Kings, Kings, Chronicles and Chronicles.
Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job
Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastees
The Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah
Lamentations, Ezekial, Daniel
Hosea, Joel, Amos
Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Naham Habbukuk
Zephaniah
Haggi, Zachariah, Malachi.

Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans
Ist and 2nd Corinthians
Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians
Collosians Thessalonians 1 & 2
Timothy, Timothy, Titus, Philemon and Hebrews, James
1st and 2nd Peter, 1st and 2nd John, 3rd John, Jude and
Revelation

Can anyone help?

6 comments:

  1. You could email these people and ask them if they have the music for song number 224 in their songs page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. They're after a recording of an accompaniment. mp3 or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only recording I have is in my head - after 13yrs of singing it at Sunday School I don't think I'll ever be able to erase it from memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote that song out for someone recently, but don't know what I did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wondering if anyone found any music to go along with this song? I sang it at Sunday School 35 years ago and would love to use it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wondered if anyone found an accompaniment? Im looking for one and only found this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txIgdPMhdh4

    ReplyDelete