1. Andrew's family is lots of fun to holiday with.
2. Eggs can be hard boiled in a rice cooker.
3. Onions and spices can be fried up in a rice cooker.
4. A rice cooker / slow cooker combo make an excellent stove alternative.
5. Ukulelies are social little instruments and sound nice with a guitar.
6. It was worth spending the extra $35 on my uke. The $25 variety don't sound nearly as nice.
7. I can play Wonderwall on guitar. Kind of.
8. I like to look at beautiful mountain springs and rock pools, but I prefer to swim in the comfort of chlorine.
9. A 22 part TV series is probably better watched over more than four evenings. 7 episodes a night is pretty full on.
10. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip is thoroughly enjoyable. Bradley Whitford is just as good in this as in WW.
11. I can cope without the internet or my mobile phone for a week but probably only if I'm with 18 other people.
12. March flies are really annoying.
13. Ticket to Ride is a fun game to play.
14. I'm glad our kids are past the playdough stage.
15. Disney brings everyone together.
16. Scrabble is stressful.
17. God answers prayers.
18. Our dog can cope without us.
19. Home is lovely
20. It is possible to have an extended family holiday without a natural disaster.