1. When a sound guy mentions BGM, he is talking about background music.
2. Adrenaline makes you un-hungry.
3. Not going to the gym (combined with the adrenaline un-hungry thing) makes me lose weight fast.
4. Singing with a group of music people is heaps of fun.
5. When choosing songs for church, if you really want your people to sing, you should think radio pop music rather than classic fm. Sing a song heaps, then retire it quickly.
6. SDAs are kind people. (The ones who lent us their hall at the last minute, anyway.)
7. When recording, getting your vocalist to sing the same line 60 times is not unreasonable.
8. Not all electric pianos are equal. (Most are bad.)
9. Great things can be achieved with a Macbook, an electric piano, an external hard drive, some decent software and a microphone.
10. You should all get to a twist conference. (I already knew this one!)