Sunday, April 5, 2009

spam comments

A got this encouraging comment a couple of posts down.

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Ruth

Then there is a link to some how-to-play-the-piano site.

Ruth, Nancy, or whoever you are. I'm not stupid. My stats counter tells me that you did indeed 'recently come accross (sic) my blog': about 2 seconds before you left the comment! It also tells me that you found it by googling 'piano blogs'. I don't expect you will 'keep visiting very often' unless you're trying to sell me something else. I noticed you were trying to sell computer bags to Ali's readers a couple of days ago.

Go away.

1 comment:

  1. I for one will understand if you reinstate the anti-spam comment-filter. I had considered removing it on mine but I think I'll keep it now.

    ReplyDelete