Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm off on holidays...

There is no comment moderation on this blog, so you can play amongst yourselves till I get back.

We're off to see my sister in Rockhampton. We're staying right on the beach in a lovely big house - apparently we can sit on the deck and watch the kids swim. The boys are going on a 3 hour long horse ride. Andrew and I hope to get to do some conversation, watch more Doctor Who, eat some steak (Rocky is the beef capital of Australia), swim and run. I'd like to beat Andrew at this exercise circuit (actually, I'd also like to beat him at running, but considering that he can run a marathon and I can run...well... not that far... it's unlikely.)

Hope you have a good week. No fighting while I'm gone and I expect any mess cleaned up before I get back!

See you Monday night.

2 comments: