Friday, April 10, 2009

school holiday dvds

Excited about the dvds I've just borrowed.

3 x Doctor Who
High School Musical 2
A Series of Unfortunate Events

I like the Doctor Who dvds and HSM. Joel will love them all. Micah will like at least the Doctor Whos. Nathan is our difficult customer. He pretends that HSM is too sissy for him and says that Doctor Who is stupid (but not because he's scared!). I'm hoping he'll like ASOUE. But, like me he struggles with movies and books where things keep on going wrong, and surely that's the formula for ASOUE!

I'm going to start my Doctor Who marathon tonight. Saving HSM 2 till Sunday. I'm looking forward to it too much to share it with scoffers. So it may just be Joel and me.

3 comments:

  1. Has he read ASOUE? Our nearly 10 yo loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping this will get him into the books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We borrowed The Lion King for the girls to watch and DD2 cracked the DVD after the first viewing. She was very sad and has repeatedly asked me to fix it. My girls think I can fix most things with either glue or good old sticky tape. Sadly that's not going to work on a DVD. I just wonder how much the rental going to cost us?

    ReplyDelete