- The washing up is not finished until the bench is wiped down.
- Drying up includes putting away.
- Water bottles should not be put back into the fridge empty.
- Put things away, don't wipe around them.
- Cups don't jump themselves into the dishwasher.
- If the sink has not been filled with water, you haven't cleaned the kitchen.
- Clean the sink before you fill it with water.
- Wash the cleanest things first.
- When you are washing a bowl, cup or plate, think 'Submerge and wipe.'
- Dishes should be placed upside down on the drainer.
- Near enough is not good enough when it comes to the bin.
- Taking the rubbish out includes taking the recycling out.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Plumb Lines for the Kitchen
at 7:21 PM