We've had her for 3 weeks now.
- The kids can operate her better than I can.
- She shows initiative.
- She works without me! (Until she gets stuck.)
- With Robomaid on the job, the floor is always 70-80% clean. Like a day and a half after a major vacuum.
- She is slow. To keep the house pretty clean she has to be running for a few hours each day. Apparently this doesn't use much electricity.
- She doesn't do corners well. (But if she is on a lot, dust tends to not gather in corners.)
- She is needy. Her whimpering beep "I'm stuck! Help me!" gets on my nerves. My old vacuum never did that. I miss him.
- She gets stuck under the lounge and chokes on our rug. All the time.
- With Robomaid on the job, the floors are never 100% clean. Sometimes you want them to be.
- She doesn't pick up stuff. (Some clip on hands would be a good addition.)
Worth the money? Not sure yet.
Ask in a month.