Love this and hate it.
- Love that MD is taking ministry to children seriously.
- Love the cool branding.
- Love the indoor play centre idea.
- Love the idea of clever use of video.
- Love the idea of kids community groups.
- Love the idea of kids being in leadership.
- Hate that the kids who are chosen as leaders are chosen on the basis of their personality rather than any kind of godliness.
- Hate the exclusivity - not everyone gets to be a leader. Many kids will be hurt by this.
- Hate that the woman writing the curriculum was chosen for her secular teaching qualifications and there was no mention of her bible teaching ability.
- Hate that it is doctrine based rather than story based.
- Hate the lack of confidence it shows in normal christians to teach the bible to kids. I'd hate to have to deliver (ie. press 'play' and sit down) exclusively that curriculum and never get to write or deliver my own.