5 reasons I think you shouldn't return to the workforce after your kids have gone off to school.
1. Because it really sucks for a 5 year old to be in before and after school care 5 days a week.
2. Because I like you and I want you to come to my daytime bible study group.
3. Because I'm passionate about RE and I want you to teach RE at school. (Preferably at my school.)
4. Because I don't want you to be too exhausted to teach Sunday School on the weekend. (Also good if you've got some energy to put into your family.)
5. Because your daughter's year one class needs mums to help with reading groups on Tuesday mornings.
5 reasons I think you should return to the workforce after your kids have gone off to school.
1. Because if you do, you'll have more money to spend wisely.
2. Because you really enjoy your work and by doing it well, you contribute to our society.
3. Because there are heaps of people in your workplace that you'll bless by being there. The way you turn the conversation away from gossip and slander and nastiness is of great benefit to others, as are your prayers for your colleagues and your words about Jesus.
4. Because you are passionate about speaking the gospel to professional women. Go and hang out with them!
5. Because I know you and think you can manage to not neglect your kids and husband while you work.