Thursday, May 14, 2009

round-about ryhme #1

In my digestive tract there squirms
a thriving colony of worms

(Inspired by some of the kids I teach. Ew.)

Your job:
1. Check the comments to see what stage the poem is at.
2. Write an extra rhyming couplet to go on the end. Rhyme pattern is aabbccddeeff etc. (ie. your lines only have to rhyme with eachother - not with anyone else's)
3. Don't worry about it not being good enough.
4. Post your couplet in the comments.
5. You can make multiple submissions.

If your stomach is not up to my wormy theme, watch the next post for a nicer alternative.

I'm off to work. Look forward to seeing your couplets tonight!

7 comments:

  1. My nails weren't clean.
    They'll eat my spleen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wash your hands!
    Mum commands

    But I don't see why
    I won't die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so let my tummy be a caution to you
    that you won't suffer the same fate too

    ReplyDelete
  4. But no I have a little trick
    to help my bowel give them the kick

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pill to chew
    laced with chemicals for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got an itch to scratch...
    Another batch did hatch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent!

    I've tidied them up and put them in a poem!

    ReplyDelete