Wednesday, November 30, 2011

RE over for 2011!

Yay!

We had our end of year do yesterday for all the RE kids in the school. I made a star puppet (like this very cool one that Catriona designed) and we did a little skit... You can imagine how it went. The star says 'I am the Star of Christmas', Lenny the puppet says, 'No you're not... Jesus is.' Stars says, 'No, I'm the Star of Christmas'. Lenny still doesn't understand etc.... Then we told the story of the wise men and king Herod (showed the sand bible version first) and Andrew gave a little talk about the man who wanted to be the star of Christmas. You can imagine. I had my band of awesome playing christmas carols and everyone rocked out.

I had a few kids come up to me afterwards and say how much they liked Joy to the World. They asked if I wrote it. [I wish!] Have they not heard it before?!

2 comments:

  1. Well done. Your energy has been incredible.

    Our Sunday school is singing One Little Star this year. Terrific song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work. Having a little giggle at the kids asking if you wrote Joy to the World :)

    ReplyDelete