Let me tell you now. Grab a pillow.
It's TWIST season. I'm managing some of the events. Today this has involved:
- watching the regos coming in (real-time agony - why do people leave it till the last minute*?),
- thinking about what songs to put in the sheet music give away books (suggestions?)
- stressing about rego numbers,
- baking chic chip biscuits,
- deciding that the numbers are actually pretty good for 2/3 events.
- writing Brisbane and Sydney schedule sheets (keeping track of who flies in when and what we all have to do when),
- whinging to Andrew about the disappointing numbers for one of the events
- preparing a thematically arranged list of emu songs for the pastor's conference (I've been wanting to categorise all our songs for years. Imagine a database where you type in your themes and it spits out potential songs for you - then you click the link, listen and download. Easy!)
- Finding an extra 60 registrations for the concerning event. Rejoicing.
Anyway. As I said. Boring. The conference will be great though. You should come. www.twistconference.com
* I only ever register for anything at the last minute.