Saturday, October 9, 2010
5 thoughts on eat pray love
I saw this movie last night with some friends from work. Here are 5 thoughts.
1. It felt very long. Knowing that we had to do Italy, India and Bali before the movie could end wasn't helpful.
2. It was preachy. Painfully so. And cliche.
3. The music was overwhelming.
4. The real issue is what to do when you feel restless with life and relationships.
5. At the end of the movie, Julia Roberts' character was no better equipped to deal with the real issue than she was at the beginning. It was good, though, that she learned how to forgive herself. Will come in handy when she screws up this new relationship.
Anyone else seen it?
at 9:42 PM