Wednesday, February 9, 2011

throw my blog a bone

Ben said I should.

But sorry. I got nothing.

More Important Things are calling. Really loudly.

My third (and most important) choir starts at 7.30am this morning. I've got like 80 kids coming expecting it to be fantastic. They've been promised music folders and all sorts of other ridiculous and unnecesary things (fun, I think was one of them.) What if I can't deliver? What if they hate the songs I've chosen? Songs? Heck! I've only got one song charted up ready to go! Choir runs for an hour! AHHHHH!

2 comments:

  1. Someone's running on adrenalin! I'm sure you did great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it went ok- sounds stressy!

    On a side note, I'm aftraid you set a high bar for yourself in regards to blogbonethrowing at Heady Times of Great Importance by posting even when your husband was laid up on a stretcher, on the snow, with a neckbrace on.

    ReplyDelete