- not eat your breakfast
- not tidy up your toys
- not hang up your towel
- begin a craft project (like soap carving) when you should be doing something else
- not go to bed when you've been asked
- not notice that I'm actually pretty busy
- fight with sibling
- say you don't want to go to school
- attach the washing machine hose to your backyard hole
- tell me you have no socks
- leave your dirty dishes on the table
- stand too close to me
- speak too much
- speak too little
- breathe in a noticable way
- say something kind.
You've been warned. Come near me at your own risk.
Today I'm going to sit in a coffee shop by myself for a couple of hours and try find some calm.