Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have nothing to say

Those who know me will know what a strange thing this is.

Perhaps it's because I'm tired from twist. Entirely self inflicted. I didn't need to stay up so late gossiping with S and P.

Perhaps it's because I'd like to write a review of 'Come hear the angels sing' but can't because I'd be too biased (in both directions). Come on Craig - where's the review?

Perhaps it's because I've been discussing with my sister-in-law whether Mark Driscoll's love of ultimate fighting is neutral, positive, or negative and can't be bothered reproducing all the arguments here.

Maybe it's because real life relationships with my husband, kids and friends are more fun than online time wasting. (But, dear reader, I do value you!)

Whatever it is, I imagine it'll be short lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment