Wednesday, June 4, 2008

boring boring boring

I'm sorry that this blog has been so boring for the last couple of days. Who wants to see pictures of dead Scottish ministers? Not me. (The collar alone makes me anxious...)

I'd give you something more interesting but I have nothing.

Today I dripped exit mould all over my new shirt and ruined it.






Tomorrow I've got playgroup and I've run out of ideas.

I don't want to go to work on Friday because my year 10 Maths class on Monday was a mess.

I fly to Sydney on Saturday for twist (arrive 7.30am) but don't know how I'll get to Paramatta by start time.

Anything else to whinge about? Not right now, but I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. i love that you uploaded a picture of exitmould-- this is my kinda blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ben! I was feeling a little low when I wrote that post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjo is the way to go Simmone. This will avoid the need for bleach. Were you cleaning in your high heels as well? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so know how you feel. I did that with my favourite red shirt when I was a kid. I coloured all the little tiny white spots in with red Nikko (which took forever), but the red Nikko came out everytime mum washed it, so I had to keep on with the red Nikko everytime I wanted to wear it...

    ReplyDelete