Saturday, December 13, 2008

spy life song

Just finished writing this for our Spy Life kids club that starts on Monday. Nothing like getting things done in advance! The verses match each day's teaching: 1. the bread of life, 2. the resurrection and the life, 3. the shepherd who gives his life.

The writing is a bit sloppy - syllables don't quite line up between verses - but right now I don't care. Tune is boppy and, of course, there are actions.

Spy Life Theme Song

I spy a hungry crowd
wanting to be fed
Jesus, he can help
gives them fish and bread

Spy Life! Spy Life!
When I spy Jesus
I spy life.
Spy Life! Spy Life!
When I spy Jesus
I spy life.

I spy two women sad
by their brother's grave
Jesus cries, 'Come out!'
and gives him life again

I spy a sheep in strife
who's wandered far away
Jesus, the good shepherd
will give his life to save

sar 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment