Monday, June 3, 2013

My ideal job. Want to employ me?


I would really like a job as an ideas person. I could work for a company or a church organisation. Here’s how it would work.
You call me up and tell me what you’re thinking about. I’m genuinely interested in what you‘re thinking about if it is about company/ministry strategy, your direction in life, managing the politics of a situation, personal stress, what the bible says about something, working with others etc etc. I’ll listen and reflect back to you what you are saying and help you clarify your thoughts. Maybe I’ll think of a good way of expressing it as a diagram or in some nice words. Perhaps I’ll help you come up with a creative solution. You’ll feel better because you’ve talked it out and understand what you are thinking better. I’ll be excited because I’ve had the opportunity to think about something new and create something - even if it’s just a few words that really nail your feelings.
So. Any big rich organisation want to employ me?

1 comment:

  1. If I owned a big rich company I'd definitely employ you!

    ReplyDelete