1. It's excellent that we get to live the Josh-Donna thing again. Seven series of UST was barely enough.
2. It's also great that we get to redo the Harriet-Matt thing. It finished way too fast in Studio 60 because the show was axed. Let's be thankful it'll be drawn out for more than a single season this time.
3. Good to see Leo again. He shouldn't drink so much this time around and he should try to relax more.
4. This time the main character is a republican so that goes to show how bipartisan Sorkin is. Really it does. It really does.
5. I'm sorry I showed so little self control in watching this series. It's all over in under 2 days and I'm suffering for it. I'm feeling way too righteous...