Sunday, November 15, 2009

Top 5 things I've learnt while being away

1. Camping is fun if the camp site comes with 2 kitchens, private bathrooms, a gym, a lap pool an indoor play center and two waterslides.
2. The 1:2:3 ratio makes great cookies. Especially if they have lots of while choc chips.
3. I am a legend at QuadraPop - a mobile phone game. I've invested alot of time into it, and it's paid off.
4. That I'm vain enough to care about the tan marks that my togs leave on my back
5. That I love the beach best when it is as calm as a swimming pool.

3 comments:

  1. .... best when it's calm as a swimming pool?!! No no no no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kings beach was almost as calm as a swimming over the weekend. I felt a little sorry for the would-be surfers, but the water was such a beautiful blue-green colour that no-one could feel too sorry about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is another thing I've learnt - that "learnt" is considered almost slang in US English.

    ReplyDelete