Monday, November 30, 2009

this week...

...I may not post that much.

I'm working pretty hard on lyric writing. Sometime soon we need to come up with something good. Hoping it will happen this week.

I'm also pretty busy at school. The song I wrote for our school principal is being sung on Friday. There are quite a few rehearsals that I have to squeeze in amongst everything else.

The christmas shopping is not yet started. Oh well.

So you might not hear too much from me. Then again, you might. But don't worry too much about me. I'm doing okay, despite that post last night that I deleted.

ps. The plato-judaisers post, a few down, is worth a bit of thought if you're into that kind of thing. I'll continue the plato heaven stuff when I have a chance.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're doing OK.

    Plato can wait. I'll keep reading my Bible in the meantime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm glad your're doing OK too.
    And hey, along with Plato, the shopping can wait too. Plenty of time to do that still.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete