Wednesday, September 3, 2008

weight loss and george matheson




























I've been studying my blog stats. It seems that the best way to get hits is to write posts on George Matheson (a scottish hymn writer) and weight loss.

I'd combine the two and write on George Matheson's approach to weight-loss, except it would all be pure conjecture.

Did GM have a weight problem? Look at this picture (thanks wiki). Perhaps he did, but it might be just his robes. If he did need to shed a few kilos, he would probably have found exercise a challenge, being blind and all. Cooking would have had its challenges too.

Is that enough? Has Mr. Google led people to this pointless post?

Just in case, let me add a few more catch words: rainbow, hymn-writer, fat, diet, women. That should do it!

ps. If you're actually interested in George Matheson, let me point you to this great series of blog posts.

3 comments:

  1. Lisbeth Zwerger does it for my blog - she's a children's book illustrator. I get multiple hits a day because of my post on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was really funny. thanks simone.
    :) JMB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's a bit spooky.

    I was just googling 'weight loss george matheson rainbow' and came straight here to your blog simone... Amazing...

    ReplyDelete