Thursday, September 4, 2008

random facts meme

I was tagged by Ali to do this meme. Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!


6
random facts about me:

1. I got married when I was 20. Looking back, I was far too young. But I chose well, so what does it matter?

2. I trained as a high school teacher (music and english). I now work as a supply teacher two days a week - mostly in primary schools. I think I could be a good primary school teacher if I knew anything about what primary kids should learn. At the moment I know very little, but get by on the fact that I can tell a story.

3. I had my first romantic encounter when I was in year 7. A boy, Matthew, gave me flowers at the end of year formal. I was so embarrassed (my parents were there!) and didn't know what to do so I pushed them back at him. This was really quite unkind of me. I had been flirting with him for months and he felt pretty bad. I did too. I didn't get a chance to say sorry, because we all went off to high school after that and I never really spoke to him again. Oh well.

4. I like to do the extrovert thing and chat to lots of people, but there's nothing that I'd rather do than hang out with close friends.

5. Sometimes I think blogging is about as satisfying as having half a conversation.

6. I have three kids. I feel guilty that we don't have four. After #3 I was reluctant to get pregnant again because I lose my creative spark when I'm pregnant and breast feeding. I think this is a pretty poor reason for not having another child.

Six people. Hmmm.

Lucy, Ruth, Prue, Rebecca, and you, faithful reader, in my comments section if you don't have a blog.

3 comments: