Thursday, July 31, 2008

something's got to give

I've been off the computer this week. Haven't even been checking emails... well not thoroughly anyway. I suppose people out there are still blogging, but I haven't been reading.

Day to day life is really full at the moment. I've barely had a minute to myself.

Just reflecting... This year I started back at work, doing 1-2 days per week. And I didn't loose any of my other commitments. So I'm just doing everything badly. People have been calling my friends to see if I'm okay since I haven't been returning their calls. At 9.28 this morning I was still working out our playgroup program (people arrive at 9.30). I had hoped to write a new song for this unit, but never got to it. I also want to write an adult song. (It's been a while.) I have a germ of an idea but need about four clear, consecutive, daytime hours to see if it has legs.

Oh well. Maybe this is just life.

But I'm getting pretty good at managing 23 five year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment