What a fantastic weekend! Wish I could do it all over again.
Five great things:
1. Getting to make music with some excellent people and to see and hear the congregation enjoying singing so much.
2. Learning from Rick Lewers as he took us through the Joseph narratives. Good story telling. Solid theological applications.
3. Meeting, getting to know, listening to and learning from David Jones. His sermons on Romans 8-10 were the kind that I want to hear again and then again. (And DJ is a superb conversationalist as well. I was lucky enough to get two long car trips with him.)
4. Feeling so thankful to God for his grace and revved up to live for him.
5. Knowing that it's on again next year! Bigger and (maybe) even better!