2. You know you are more important than other pastors. You read church history and think you are up there with Luther, Whitfield and Wesley. You read the bible and think you are like an apostle. If only everyone else would realise it!
3. You think you don't need the same training as everyone else. Heck! You should be teaching college courses, not sitting in them!
4. You think your church by-laws should be re-written so that you can do whatever you want to do.
5. You know that the only reason why your church is successful is because you are in charge.
6. You don't do menial tasks. Ever. (Unless you are about to preach a sermon on humility and want to use your own humility as an example.)
7. You get (rightly!) angry when other people disagree with you.
8. You pay close attention to your appearance.
9. You talk (brag) quite a lot about the growth of your church.
10. You know that you could do everything your congregation members / staff do as well, if not better than them.
11. Your extensive reading has made you knowledgable in most areas. You understand a lot about a lot of things.